KIWI PICS

Saturday, January 14, 2006

These Shots are from my week long holiday from the Bustle of the city to a small out of the way place called Opotere. It was a great relaxing place, and when camping it was only 3 mins walk from the beach. Hope you can enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the scenery.


















































These first couple are the view emerging from the forest to the beach. As you near the beach there was this interesting tree that had grown into an S-shape, I thought it looked a little crazy so I took a pic. while walking down the beach there were some black birds with long thin orange beaks. They are called Oyster Catchers, and there was a little family of them including little fluffy chicks. The parents were taking them for a walk down to the water, very cute. A lot of the time we just spent relaxing on the beach, thus the flip flops or sandals or thongs if your Australian, and the feet with water background.

































































These next set are from a walk to a place called Cathederal cove, it was beautiful (another common theme) however there were a lot of people there so I decided to not take as many pics if random people got into them. I also did a spot of climbing, or rather boldering, which was a bit dangerous but I didn't go too high, got a bit spooked.

























































































2 Comments:

  • Amazing! How'd you get your name on the picture when you posted it?

    By Blogger Some Random Girl, at 4:13 AM  

  • Well actually I did it myself in Photoshop. Thats why you can see when you look at the link name its got copy at the end. Cos I had to had text as a layer then save as a copy of the original

    By Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!), at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home