KIWI PICS

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The next set of pics are from random moments on my trip, one set is from a gorgeous sunrise that I woke up a friend to enjoy, it was really nice. Another shot is me trying out my Barrel extenders that I got given from my Dad, it allows me to 'throw' the background right out of focus. So I used it to take a picture of the reed in front of a river. Another shot is from a little excursion to the top of a small hill/rock cliff/mountain and my flatmate and myself tried to do some climbing but again it was a bit dangerous so we decided to live to fight (or climb rather) another day as it were!



















































































4 Comments:

  • HOly Cow! What great shots! Glad you are back on the blog!

    By Blogger Some Random Girl, at 4:11 AM  

  • As always... great pictures. You do indeed have a great eye, Kiwi!

    Of course, you realize now you have made us all jealous in the States where we are in the midst of winter, and all we can think about is the beach. Thanks for thinking of us!

    By Blogger Ellen, at 8:12 AM  

  • Thanks Jules, glad to be posting some pics of Beautiful NZ again :)

    Cheers Ellen, glad you liked them. You know that is why I posted them, I wanted to remind you all in the States that hey Summer is just around the corner just hold out a little longer! :)
    Love the fact that I made you all jealous though ;p

    By Blogger Kiwi (no not the fruit!), at 9:50 AM  

  • Right now as I comment it's only 15 degrees outside... nice little sight vacation here for me!

    By Blogger Snaggle Tooth, at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home