KIWI PICS

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hunua Falls

Well it was nice to go out for my one day off in the week, Sunday, and spend some time taking pictures of this Waterfall. I used my new filters so was able to get the exact effect that I wanted. The Waterfall is 27 metres high (88.6 feet) and during peak flooding and rain the whole top edge is overflowing. It was nice to spend some time out with my great friends too, we always laugh about something, this time it was an Indian man swimming with only his undies on, just a little Disturbing! Still think that they came out not too bad!







































































1 Comments:

  • Kia Ora David, Great photos as always.I have lived in Auckland for years & have never been out to those falls. Maybe one day.....!!! Take care & blog on.

    By Blogger Kelvin, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home