KIWI PICS

Monday, May 07, 2007

What is there to say?



A new day, a new challenge :) Thats what I can say. Its Monday, I've got a bunch of things to do today, lets list them:


1. Finish/Hand in a Multivariate Calculus Assignment

2. Go to a tutor for Multivariate Calculus help (its not my favourite class)

3. Go to see my Mentor

4. Work on my fourth year project - I've got slides for the presentation and cover sheet for the formal report to have finished by Wednesday. Along with solar panel research and report/comparison/analysis. Plus I am working on the actual Schematics and PCB design of the project.

5. Call Tim, a lecturer and talk about a seperate antenna modelling project I am doing.

6. Get a lift home with a friend

7. Go indoor climbing.

8. Cook dinner for my flat

9. Sleep (if I have time)


Well Its time I skived off and actually did these things rather than talk about them.



I'll leave you with this pic from a week or two ago where I went up north and slid down some more sand dunes, only these were faster and better! (Sadly no pics of the acutal sliding, will ask someone else for those) But this one shows how high it was.






2 Comments:

  • David, how the heck are ya? I can't believe its been two summers...i miss yall and my summer in NZ! drop me a line and let me know how youre doing...and when youre coming to visit! you should totally show up for Britni's wedding...hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • Life is sometimes all about enjoyment!

    By Blogger Hilton, at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home